Sep 5, 2012
Fashion Night out Prep and Survival Kit.
FNO is among us. It is time to plan your outfit (if you haven't already) and get ready for a long night of DJ's and shopping the latest fall trends. What do I do to brave the night out on the town? These are my go-to products that have not failed me. I usually go to events AFTER a 9 hour work day so this stuff LASTS.
1. Garnier Hair Spray- I live in Texas. Humidity is real.
2. Have you seen my hair? The Garnier Hair creme is what my life is all about.
3. I swear I'm not sponsored by Garnier! The B.B. creme is something I wear everyday mainly because it has SPF in it.It also provides a light coverage so it's speedy to apply in the morning. (I apply it with my ELF Studio stipling brush)
4. Too Faced Primed and Poreless is my lifesaver. (You can can Too Faced primer here from Apothica.com)I wear it underneath my Garnier B.B. Creme. I'm not gonna lie, my T-zone is Oily as hell! The B.B. alone makes my face look oily, but on top of this primer, It stays flawless and ready to slay! I also have huge pores (eww I know) and I can see a difference when I use it. It's easier to apply than my studio effects from L'oreal because it is in a tube. But they work pretty much the same. In the morning, I am all about speed.
5. I love my liquid eyeliner. I have been using this tube from Estee Lauder but I am out! I'm in the market for something new since this tube is discontinued, so I'll have a new makeup post with whatever I pick. Any suggestions? I've been doing a wing top lid since like.. FEB. It's become a signature.
6. Elf eyelash curler, best curler for $1.
7. Stila eye shadow. I love this trio and I carry it for quick touch ups. Its perfect.
8. Rimmel eye liner is the one eyeliner that can stay on my face ALL DAY. The fact that it's a drugstore brand also makes my life easier. Different things work for different people but the Rimmel waterproof eyeliner has stood the test of time with me.(Also, its not pictured but I DO use ELF eyelid primer as well so that might be helping with why it stays)
9. I tried this new Maybelline Illegal Length mascara, but it's not my fave.It gets the job done but I'm still in the market for a new one, so if anyone has suggestions let me know!
AS FOR PAINTING THE TOWN:
My blogger best friends are my Camera, Cell phone, and wallet!
I'll be taking photos and Vlogging all week so expect a cool MalibumaraTV episode this weekend!