1) & 5) 80's night swag on the Pier. Bumper cars are like my favorite thing on earth. For 80's swag I went for My Adidas and a windbreaker. I was told I just looked like I was going to workout -_-
2) Loves my Dripped Nails for the week. My nails were marbled with a Hello Kitty OPI- "lets be friends" base. "Let's be friends" is a light pink color. Im still obsessed. I used to hate little studs and rhinestones but I am slowly starting to like them on my nails.
3) Oh this Gold Bentley. This was my sparkly dress for the awards Dinner, paired with a Blazer cape (my favorite formal coverup). The dress was a SCORE from Francessca's for only $14.
4) Chef Roble was at Carrie Ann's Anniversary party and even cooked some Rodeo Cook-off inspired foods. Everything was pretty good. Good Vibes all around, more on this coming during the week!
6) Clarins had their spring preview and again I am obsessed with everything. The products I am holding are a day and night cream that are perfect for a girl like me on the go. As a millennial it's just our nature to be on the run doing multiple things at once putting out bodies under stress, etc. At 26 I need to be conscious of getting into a skin care routine to keep them wrinkles away! Stay Tuned, I'm obsessed.
7)The Hello Kitty cafe made its way to Texas and I was Lucky enough to grab a few goodies including this adorable Mug! More about the HKC this week! I'm so lucky to have gone in San Deigo and here in Texas.
8) Yesterday I went to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Cookoff. I've actually never been but my friend Mandy had extra tickets to the UH Cougar Cookers tent. What a way to kick off the Houston Rodeo! I don't think I will go to any of the concerts but you never know, Pitbull is the only person I would probably go to. I guess we will have to stay tuned on that one.
PHEW, WHAT A WEEK.