Another month and another Essence Beauty Box! I loved trying more new products that came in time for the end of summer! As usual each box contains 6 products. This month the theme is items to help you prep for a summer soiree. Perfect because I am headed to Belize in about a week and a half!
The Essence Beauty Box is geared towards women of color and is great because most mass boxes are not! Aside from featuring products for people of color, one product will always be from a black owned business.
1. Dickinson's Original On The Go Towelettes: I have heard a lot about witch hazel and have not gotten a chance to try it out. These wipes not only are TSA friendly, but they remove excess oil and impurities in a gentle way. Plus they have Aloe to restore any essential moisture. I might be hooked but I need to try it more often to see if it makes a real difference.
2. Pur-Lisse Daily Moisturizer: Pur-Lisse has a full line of products but in my box I received the moisturizer. This again is TSA friendly so it will be coming with me, plus it has SPF30 so it's perfect for the sun. It does not have a white tint, which makes me hate a lot of moisturizers.
3. Pop Beauty Kajal Pen: This pencil is a purple color. The color is cute but it doesn't have staying power and smudges fairly easily.
4. Completely Bare No Bump Shave Gel: I've been shaving for many years of my life but lately I have gotten irritated skin. I'm not sure if its new razors or what but this is something I am thankful for! It gives a very close shave and keeps ingrown hairs and bumps at bay!
5.True By Made Beautiful Nourishing Leave-In Conditioner: I haven't tried this yet but I like the smell. The next time I wash my hair and leave it in curls I'm going to test it out. I swear by leave in to keep my curls looking shiny and healthy. PLUS, this is the Black Owned Business for the month!
6. Ciate Paint Pot: I have used Ciate polishes in the past and this gray is perfect because I love my grays and nudes. They dry pretty quick to a nice glossy finish. It's very pigmented and comes in over 100 shades!
You can get your first box here: bit.ly/
and with my code: MALIBUMARA you can receive your first box for only $12! That is a great deal!
Until the unveiling of next month's box!