I have the recipe for the icing down below. Ya girl does not have time to sit down and make doughnuts so I recommend buying some plain cake ones from Dunkin and icing them yourself.
Recipe is from @sobeautifullyraw GALAXY ICING:
2-3 tbsp melted coconut oil
2-3 tbsp soy milk
1 2/3 - 2 cups powdered sugar
Vegan natural food dye (Red and Blue)
1. Whisk together the melted coconut oil and soy milk and slowly begin to whisk in the powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency. Adjust liquids if you need to.
2. To achieve the 'galaxy' effect: (This is quite hard to explain, but if you've ever done marbling as a kid using coloured dye it is essentially the same thing)
3. Using small separate bowls I worked with a little bit of icing at a time and I simply dispersed drops of vegan friendly food dye around the white icing, swirling with a spoon. Adjust the colours/saturation as you'd like.
4. Simply dip and twirl a donut halfway into the icing and gently slide it out and you'll get that 'galaxy effect' ;)
5. Dusted with vegan edible food glitter. Inspired by @h.rebel